[ÜBEL]
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

[Guide] Overworld assistant

Nach unten

[Guide] Overworld assistant Empty [Guide] Overworld assistant

Beitrag  Negatat Mo Feb 09, 2015 1:24 am

I'll show you, how to use the dungoen assistant. It's a complicated system, if you never used it before. So here is an explanation:

[Guide] Overworld assistant Do11

1. List of your dungeons
2. Your chosen dungeon
3. Incomming transfers
4. Outgoing transfers

First you choose a dungeon on the left list (1). After that, hit the "Add"-button. One setup will show up on your screen.

Always keep in mind, that the mid-dungeon (marked with 2 in the screenshot) is your dungeon, where ressources will be received / will be sent away. Here you can set, how many units of a ressource will be stored, before it starts to send the overrun to the next dungeon. I use this feature often in creature-dungoens, because I have some creatures, which need this ressource for upkeep. You can see them in the upper request or in your creature-window by clicking on your on the creature. For example : I store 10k primordial-earth for upkeep of some creatures, but i'm farming much more than they need, so I send all primordial-earth over 10k to another dungeon.

If you own some creatures in a dungeon, and don't farm/mine the ressources to pay their upkeep in it, set the ressources in this dungeon on a level you want. If you have a storage-dungeon which has a lot of this ressource, you can set it on the left list (3), then the goblins will deliver the ressource to your dungeon until the storrage is full as you set.

If you mine/farm ressources, and don't want to store them in this dungeon, set an autotransfer to another dungeon. (as you can see in the screenshot with primordial-fire) That's the easiest way, to protect mining-dungeons, they won't be profitable targets for raids, because there will never be much ressources.
Negatat
Negatat
Kann alles, weiß alles & darf alles
Kann alles, weiß alles & darf alles

Anzahl der Beiträge : 509

Nach oben Nach unten