[ÜBEL]
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

[Guide] Build up dungeons

Nach unten

[Guide] Build up dungeons Empty [Guide] Build up dungeons

Beitrag  Negatat Sa Jan 31, 2015 2:09 pm

I want to show you, how to build strong dungeons and how i did it in my way.
I'm a guy, who want to make as less as possible clicks. So i automated as much as i could.

There are 4 types of dungeons, which i don't recommend to combine in the early stages! But there are maybe some reasons, to mix them up later, because you will have free tiles.

1. Production-Dungeon
2. Research-Dungeon
3. Creature-Dungeon
4. Mining-Dungeon

1. Production-Dungeon:
- Use a PVE- dungeon for your Production- and Storagedungeon.
- In an active PVP-area,you should build some safing-furnitures.
- Don't use creatures (except dark-elfes or other creatures, which use only a few tiles/rooms, if there are some tiles remaining), if this dungeon is under attack, our alliance-members will reinforce your dungeon.
- If you still have a starter-dungeon (with just 1 entrance), use it to build up your production-dungeon. This dungeon is the easiest to protect.

Production-Dungeon:

2. Research-Dungeon
- Use a PVE-Dungeon for research.
- Use Warlocks for research.
- Don't train WL over lvl 100.
- If there are, use Mountain-Bonus.
- Research has a cap at 12'000 research per hour. You can't get over this cap in a dungeon (but you can research in more than 1 dungeon for 12'000/h).
- Use furniture to increase research as much as you can. More furniture allows lower warlocklevel, so you have to pay less upkeep for your WL.

Research-Dungeon:

3. Creature-Dungeon
- More often than not, this dungeon is PVP. (for Arena, SC and other rooms, you need a PVP-dungeon)
- Don't have to much furniture and storage in this dungeon, it will be in most instances your enemys first target!
- Watch out your running costs! If you train your creatures too high, and you can't pay their upkeep, they will strike and won't do anything, if you want to attack / will
  be attacked.
- If you attack elves, monitor your generated hate. (guide will follow )
Creature-Dungeon:

4. Mining-Dungeon
- If PVP or not is in your opinion. Don't place too much high-tier-furniture in an active PVP-area when your dungeon is pvp-stated.
- Do only build the most necessary rooms in this dungeon, all other tiles should be mining-tiles.
- Have a look at the travel-times. For rare recourses it's ok to travel a big distance, but never build up an iron/crystal-dungeon more than half an hour away.
- There's a cap for mining recourses: you cant get more than 3k/h per recourse per dungeon. So don't build up an iron-dungeon with 4 iron-mines and place 100 turbo-miner in
  there

Mining-dungeon:
Negatat
Negatat
Kann alles, weiß alles & darf alles
Kann alles, weiß alles & darf alles

Anzahl der Beiträge : 509

Nach oben Nach unten